This page describes the procedures for managing this website, www.aurigaspa.com, with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.Under Art. 13 of EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with the legislation referred to above and our Company’s confidentiality policy.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA
The personal data you provide is required to send you information notices and/or marketing communications.
In the case of sending your curriculum vitae within the Careers section, the provision of personal data is functional to the completion of the personnel recruiting process.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under Articles 15-22 of GDPR 2016/679, you may at any time exercise your right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
- obtain indications as to the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to which the personal data has been or is to be communicated and, if possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and/or the deletion of your data;
- obtain restrictions on processing;
- obtain the portability of your data, e. receive them from the data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to processing of your data at any time, including for purposes of direct marketing;
- object to automated decision-making processes applied to natural persons, including profiling, when this is occurring.
You may exercise your rights by mail sent to Auriga S.p.A.’s registered office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Personal data will be processed automatically and/or manually, using methods and instruments that comply with the security measures laid down in Art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and, by authorized staff, as set out in Art. 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation under Art. 5 of GDPR 2016/679, we hereby give notice that the retention period of your personal data shall not exceed the purposes for which the data are collected and processed, within the timeframe allowed under the applicable law.
The right of data subjects to request at any time the cancellation of their personal data remains unaffected.
The Data Controller under this Privacy Notice is Auriga SpA
Registered office: Via Selva n. 101, 70022 Altamura (Ba), Italy
Operational office: Strada Vassallo n. 1, 70125 Bari, Italy
VAT identification number: 05566820725