- Product and solutions
- Shared Services
- ATM / Kiosks
- Internet / PC
- Mobile Banking and Payments
- Electronic payments
- Banking Marketing & Digital Signage
- Network Monitoring & Fraud Management
- Call Centre
- Cash Handling
- Digital Invoicing and Document Management
- Business Analytics
- Cyber Security Platform
INCREASED PERSONAL CONTACT
WinWebServer (WWS) provides extensive marketing and customer relationship services including customer-specific messages and promotional offers, and marketing campaigns targeting specific locations and customer segments. With WWS every banking channel can be transformed into an efficient communication tool that enhances the consumer’s experience and maximises the opportunity to sell new services.
WINWEBSERVER (WWS): PERSONALISED AND CONSISTENT CUSTOMER CONTACT
WinWebServer (WWS) supports the definition of marketing campaigns through a central console and the delivery of these campaigns over any channel in a coherent manner. This ensures that the consumer receives a consistent marketing experience regardless of how they interact with the bank.
WWS MARKETING SERVICES CAN BE DELIVERED USING:
- ATMs and kiosks
- Digital Signage within the branch
- Internet banking
- Bank’s app
- Mobile/Tablet banking
- Social network
FLEXIBLE AND INTERACTIVE
Marketing campaigns and messages can be easily defined and tracked from a central console and delivered through any combination of channels. Business intelligence analytics and reporting provides clear insights into the progress and success of each campaign.
- WWS supports multiple levels of personalisation allowing messages to be tailored for different combinations of customer type, access location, and the customer’s profile
- WWS is easily integrated with a CRM system or managed separately using preloaded customer information
- WWS supports co-marketing campaigns with third parties including the distribution of electronic coupons and the printing of coupons at ATMs and kiosks
- WWS supports the use of interactive market surveys using any channel allowing consumers to provide immediate feedback on their needs and preferences
- WWS uses the consumer’s account history to advise the Help Desk staff on services and products of interest to the consumer
- WWS supports the use of video conferencing from ATM and kiosk devices
- WWS supports the use of incoming and outgoing email and SMS messaging for the delivery of promotional information and advisory notices, and the receipt of consumer service requests
- WWS supports the use of RSS feeds for the real time delivery of promotional information and news
- WWS supports the marketing of introductory offers to non-customers to attract new customers
WinWebServer (WWS) can be configured to track how often a customer uses each service and display the most frequently used service on the main menu for greater customer convenience.
- Personalised one-to-one messages can be uniquely tailored using the client profile information retrieved from the CRM system. Messages can include service advices (for example “please collect your new card”) as well as sales promotions and pre-approved offers.
- Cross selling and up selling messages and marketing campaigns can be easily defined using any combination of client categories including age, area of residence, profession, and clients who have previously bought specific products.