WWS Business Analytics Management
WWS e-Invoicing is a secure and convenient solution for the management and exchange of commercial documents and streamlining the invoicing processes between companies, suppliers, and banks.
WWS e-Invoicing : Automated B2B Invoicing
WWS e-Invoicing Manager is compliant with the online Corporate Banking Interbancario service provided by ABI (Italian Banking Association) which connects over 670 financial institutions and 840,000 companies in a seamless, commercially focused network. WWS e-Invoicing Manager can be easily adapted to support the business workflows and message standards for other B2B networks.
WWS e-Invoicing supports the editing, management and sharing of all administrative, commercial, and informative documentation between companies and their bank including orders, quotes, notices, statements, receipts, and reports. WWS e-Invoicing provides all the services required for:
- The secure exchange of administrative and financial documents between all transacting parties
- Centralised B2B management of all administrative and financial processing including invoicing, payments and receipts.
- The creation and distribution of certified documents to all participating parties
WWS e-Invoicing can be deployed in a range of configurations to augment existing manual systems or fully automate the management of commercial documents.
A summary of the WWS e-Invoicing features includes:
Invoice Cycle Management
- Manual invoice entry
- Import documents using generic format or the CBI standard
- Exchange invoices with commercial partners (via e-mail, post, online via CBI)
- Dispute management
- Schedule of payments
- Digital document storage
- Creation of user configured reconciliation statements and reports
- Prepare requests for invoice collection (e.g. cash orders, direct debits)
- Preparation of payments and bank transfers
- Scanning and indexing of paper based documents
- Importing of electronic documents in a variety of formats
- Exporting documents in PDF format
- Online archive of sent and received documents for last 2 years
- Scheduled archiving of digitally signed documents to non-rewritable storage
- Personalised search tools including automated retrieval of archived documents
- Management of documents for submission to Tax and Revenue authorities