Proactive monitoring of self service networks
The WWS module enables the control of the whole self service network (fleet), the activation of warning systems and the setting of automatic intervention procedures.
Features of WWS Proactive Monitoring Manager
- Diagnostics and technical navigation of individual machines: virtual and physical status of the ATM and its devices
- Diagnostics and technical navigation of the network: diagnosis of performance, number of ATMs connected to each node, workload balancing and division of load on each node, status of the applications
- Warnings on anomalies and errors.
- Possibility of setting automatic actions/commands in response to certain events: sending of an e-mail or SMS, against pre-established thresholds, reboot of devices in the case of an anomaly.
- Possibility of remotely controlled actions on an ATM: control the status of devices, reboot.