WWS Customer Management
The superior customer welcoming solution for branch banking
WWS Customer Management is a solution designed to offer banks the technology they need to support and enhance their branches role when building customer relationships and loyalty. This goal can be achieved by enhancing the in-branch experience, through personalised interactions, whether on a self-service device or with a staff member. Visitors – both customers and prospects – receive constant attention from the moment they enter the branch, bringing clear gains in customer satisfaction and retention.
Throughout the banking world, branches face numerous challenges as they constantly need to cut operational costs whilst rendering their relationship with customers ever more effective and efficient. This comes at a time when customers are growing ever more discerning and more eager to have a consistent, seamless omnichannel experience. As both the number of branches and the frequency of customers’ branch visits are declining, banks need to understand how to reposition their branches – ensuring they are still a fundamental channel for selling financial products – within their retail and customer relations strategy. First and foremost they must rethink how they welcome customers, manage queues and monitor their waiting time.
The WWS Customer Management solution is one of the ways to address these challenges as it helps branches to improve how they greet visitors , and recognise customers as soon as they walk through the door, as well as understanding their needs, and being able to direct them to the best-suited adviser or device. A branch experience that better meets the visitor’s individual requirements increases profitability through every customer interaction. As well as this it is important to continuously monitor the demands on the self-service areas, staff, the waiting times and thus the quality of service.
BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
- Shorter wait : branch visitors can select the service they need at the welcome kiosk, see their request entered and get directed to the most appropriate device or adviser.
- Less likely to stand in line : customers can make appointments with a specific adviser or prearrange their appointment on their smartphone app and receive a virtual ticket to be used at the branch.
- Easier viewing of products and promotions of interest : arriving customers, identified through the welcome kiosk’s authentication system, can view marketing campaigns and offers targeted to their profile, while keeping an eye on the teller line.
- Faster access to most often-requested operations : customers will find on the welcome kiosk’s first screen the services they most often use, making certain operations easier and procedures smoother.
- Choice of language and means of authentication : using the sleek and modern graphical interface, customers can choose their preferred language and means of identification, which can be manual (by entering their tax code or account number) or with a card (bank card or health card), or else they can choose to access services without identifying themselves, as they prefer.
BENEFITS FOR THE BANK
- More profitable operations : through integrated digital signage, the bank can send customers promotional messages about financial products and services, informing and entertaining them while they wait.
- Greater efficiency : the appointment option available on different channels and continuous monitoring of demands on self-service areas, occupancy times and availability of the devices give the branch manager greater visibility and control of branch operations and staff workload.
- Effective follow-up of actions undertaken : the system enables continuous monitoring of progress in efficacy, efficiency and customer loyalty, accomplished through a broad array of graphic displays and dashboards, so as to optimise branch activity and achieve the desired service level without extra costs.
- Better customer experience : recognising customers or visitors as they enter the branch can improve communication and always give more attention to customers , with positive effects on loyalty and the in-branch experience.