- Product and solutions
- Shared Services
- ATM / Kiosks
- Internet / PC
- Mobile Banking and Payments
- Electronic payments
- Banking Marketing & Digital Signage
- Network Monitoring & Fraud Management
- Call Centre
- Cash Handling
- Digital Invoicing and Document Management
- Business Analytics
- Cyber Security Platform
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE?
Have a look at our WinWebServer suite for the omnichannel banking, all its modules and features
ENHANCED CORPORATE BANKING SERVICES
WinWebServer (WWS) is the ideal solution for banks wanting to deliver innovative services to their corporate customers to increase revenues and build customer loyalty.
WINWEBSERVER (WWS): ADVANCED BUSINESS BANKING SERVICES
WinWebServer (WWS) provides the banks’ customers with access to the entire Internet banking functions.
Banking transactions can be completed immediately online or done offline and uploaded later for processing.
Corporate banking features include:
- Consolidated views of all accounts including future dated transactions, recurring and scheduled payments, and local and foreign remittances.
- The creation of multiple users with assigned roles and access privileges.
- Support for multiple signatories with including the support for authorisation alerts via email and mobile devices.
- Access to corporate account information and services over any channel for greater banking convenience.
The WWS document manager streamlines the exchange of administrative and financial documents between a bank and its corporate customers.
All document flows are managed through the Corporate Banking Interbancario service to certify the validity of the documents and processing.
WinWebServer (WWS) provides an effective cash handling solution for retailers who manage large cash flows.
The retailer deposits cash into an Automated Teller Safe (ATS) located in their store and receives an immediate credit for the validated amount.
The WWS Cash Handling system manages the entire deposit and cash collection process to ensure accurate accounting and security.