We are likely to see more and more banks closing branches because of the reduction in customers using legacy banking channels, cost pressures, reduced footfall, as well as the emergence of digital only services. Closing bank branches is considered a way to cut costs and increase efficiencies but, in fact, it damages customer loyalty and business reputation.
A way forward is Auriga’s #NextGenBranch solution, as it enables a state-of-the-art, customer oriented, remote and digital branch. It can provide access to banking services 24/7 by leveraging advanced assisted self-services and new technologies including video banking, AI, and branch automation solutions.
Customers can be serviced remotely, even outside opening hours, and it can help banks to cut the costs of running a branch by up to 40%.
This award validates our advanced technology and the benefits of our strategy for customers to access all branch services through self-assistance thanks to the #NextGenBranch modules: Bank4Me and WWS Fill4Me.
This can be accomplished by communicating with the bank’s consultants via video banking for transactions that are more complex and can be executed in a way that is safe and specifically tailored to the customer’s needs. It can also reduce branch management costs, maintain consumers’ access to financial services and generate new revenue streams by customising modern ATMs with add-on services.
Seven reasons why the #NextGenBranch solution is unique:
- SEAMLESS: All banking channels are managed on a single software solution that enables a real omnichannel banking experience, in both digital and physical environments, branches included.
- SHAPED TO FIT: A solution born to be tailored in the bank’s space, services, and hardware network. Devices and modules can be freely chosen to respond to a bank’s strategies.
- STRATEGIC: The bank has a dominant presence over key territories and maintains a competitive offer in the world of digital-native banks.
- SERVICE-ORIENTED: Automated routine banking services and assisted self-service devices to become the centrepiece.
- SUPERIOR: An investment in a top-level platform that integrates technologies such as AI, IoT, and the cloud to support business processes and support end-to-end banking services.
- SHARED: Depending on the size of the branch, the optimised spaces can be used to offer useful and added-value services to the community or can be shared with other entities.
- SECURED: It offers a holistic protection model that goes beyond just cyber security, integrating sensors, and cameras for remote activity.
How does the #NextGenBranch improve banks?
This award highlights how banks can improve the banking experience for customers and manage costs. Our #NextGenBranch is entirely independent of the hardware banks use, allowing them to streamline all their channels together. This way, customer information is shared and available on each one, allowing banks to create one source of truth for each customer and track the complete customer journey.
Winning the ‘Best ATM/self-service experience’ category solidifies our reputation as a company that values customer feedback and is dedicated to improving customer interactions.
For example, if a customer enter a bank branch, staff can very quickly and easily access their information on a tablet, including what products and services they use and what questions they have previously asked. By adopting this approach, banks can take the opportunity to offer new, relevant services and even upsell, improving the customer service.
Overall, with the challenges faced by banks such as the inflated cost pressures and reduced footfall, Auriga’s award win highlights the innovations that banks can incorporate. The #NextGenBranch model uses smart digital self-service banking inside the branch, thus increasing efficiency.
By using technology that can generate a faster service, including the crediting of customer accounts, the maintenance of branche operations and ATMs can be collectively enhanced.