Banking on the move
The application designed specifically to respond to the advanced requirements of mobile banking: the new frontier of the virtual bank, in order to have “banking in your pocket” 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
SimplyMobile and SimplyPad are applications for smartphones and tablets, available on Apple IOS, Google Android and Blackberry, which enable the use of advanced Internet banking services with the additional features and ease of use, typical of the mobile channel.
Mobile Banking according to Auriga
- Lightweight applications that are easy to download from all the most popular App stores
- Designed for touch screens and for both vertical and horizontal use
- Developed with a simple and intuitive graphic user interface, with navigation and function paths that are in line with the most advanced user standards
- The graphics of the Apps are completely customisable , in order to match the corporate identity of the bank
- Functions may be customised by the client bank for proactive and interactive use
Born to moving
- Integrated geolocation functions, for example, for searching the nearest ATM machine
- Possibility to set links to industry sites from within the App (for example, Stock Exchange website), exploiting the ability of mobile devices to multitask in a simple and direct manner
- Possibility to receive news via RSS through a feed reader integrated in the App
- Three levels of protection to prevent unauthorised access
Simply Mobile and SimplyPad, like all other applications designed by Auriga for the management of omnichannel banking, are integrated into a single software platform (WWS).
- All the functions are, therefore, integrated and replicated on Self Service, Internet and Mobile channels
- Every operation carried out on the mobile channel is recorded and available in real-time on other channels
- The functions can be quickly implemented on all channels
- The App PlainPay , combined with mobile devices, becomes a true “digital wallet” for cashless and cardless payments in-store, cash withdrawals at Self Service terminals and for the management of all the banking services on the platform