SUBJECT-MATTER: DATA PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Under Art. 13 of EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with the legislation referred to above and our Company’s confidentiality policy.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA
The personal data you provide is required to send you information notices and/or marketing communications. Any refusal to provide such data would make it impossible for us to send you such communications.
PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Personal data will be processed automatically and/or manually, using methods and instruments that comply with the security measures laid down in Art. 32 of GDPR 2016/679 and, by authorized staff, as set out in Art. 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation under Art. 5 of GDPR 2016/679, we hereby give notice that the retention period of your personal data shall not exceed the purposes for which the data are collected and processed, within the timeframe allowed under the applicable law.
COMMUNICATION AND TRANSMISSION SCOPE
We hereby notify you that the data collected will not be communicated or transmitted without your express consent.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under Articles 15-22 of GDPR 2016/679, you may at any time exercise your right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of your personal data;
- obtain indications as to the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to which the personal data has been or is to be communicated and, if possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and/or the deletion of your data;
- obtain restrictions on processing;
- obtain the portability of your data, i.e. receive them from the data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to processing of your data at any time, including for purposes of direct marketing;
- object to automated decision-making processes applied to natural persons, including profiling.
You may exercise your rights by mail sent to Auriga S.p.A.’s registered office or by email to email@example.com.
The Data Controller under this Privacy Notice is Auriga SpA
Registered office: Via Selva n. 101, 70022 Altamura (Ba), Italy
Operational office: Via Don Luigi Guanella, 17, 70124 Bari, Italy
VAT identification number: 05566820725