Auriga's social channels, as defined below, have the objective of maintaining high brand awareness, constant contact with a wide audience and, in particular, with target audiences of potential interest, present and prospective, and, in general to communicate with all its stakeholders.
The approach to social media has the characteristic of being constructive, aimed at having profitable communicative exchanges, promoting our skills and improving our reputation.
In the process of building a "healthy" digital ecosystem, capable of maintaining inclusivity and openness, Auriga wants to guarantee all users a positive and constructive navigation on their profiles.
Therefore, the correct interaction with Auriga’s social media profiles requires the observance of some common "rules" that outline the methods of management and moderation of the community, in order not to damage its image.
Through social media, Auriga shares projects, initiatives and achievements, as well as news related to the banking world. Before publishing texts, photos, videos and other multimedia materials, Auriga carries out the necessary checks on copyright.
In the event that the company owns the published material, it is marked with the words "Copyrights - all rights reserved"; in the event that third parties own the material, the company acquires the necessary licence rights before proceeding with the publication.
Auriga does not publish:
- content on topics that are the subject of legal disputes or statements that could be used against the company;
- confidential information or information protected by the right to privacy, such as internal correspondence, third-party information on content, documents, projects not yet made public or relating to ongoing proceedings;
- personal information or sensitive data.
Auriga is committed to managing spaces for communication and dialogue within its social media profiles by asking its users to respect some simple rules. In particular, it is not permitted to associate the following with the Auriga Company or brand:
- Discriminatory and intimidating content based on gender, race, ethnicity, language, religious beliefs, political opinions, sexual orientation, age, personal and social conditions.
- Content that incites people to commit illegal, political or propaganda activities, or activities that are violent or pornographic, incorrect or aggressive.
- Content that may affect people's feelings or harm the dignity of individuals and institutions, the rights of minors and the principles of freedom and equality.
- Forms of advertising, spam or promotion of private interests or illegal activities;
- Content that promotes and supports illegal activity, infringes copyright, or misuses a registered trademark.
Auriga reserves the right to remove content and comments that violate the law or this Social Media Policy. It also reserves the right to delete or block accounts that repeatedly violate these conditions to prevent further intervention, as well as to report them to the platform operators and, as a last resort, to law enforcement authorities.
The comments and posts of other users in which Auriga is mentioned or tagged represent the opinion of individuals and not that of the company, which is not considered nor can be considered responsible for the content published on the channels of third parties, nor associated with them.
Users are invited to share or publish content that may be useful or of interest and to comment on posts published on the Auriga channel.
Dialogue with users by exchanging feedback and opinions is essential for the growth of the corporate social community, provided that the following guidelines are taken into account:
- Off-topic content and comments, content that is out of context or consisting of spam and promotional messages will be carefully moderated.
- Posts/comments from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted as soon as they are detected.
- Comments and posts written with the purpose of disturbing the conversation or offending the people who manage and moderate the social channels will not be accepted.
- Social media should not be considered as a support channel. Any requests in this regard, even if received through private messages conveyed through the messaging systems integrated in the different social networks, will be redirected to the function in charge, after having acquired from the user – through private channels – the data necessary to allow the management of the contact.
- Pay attention to the brand guidelines when sharing content that, while appearing only on personal channels, may be associated with the brand in some way. Autonomous elaborations of the brand and the distinctive elements of the brand are not allowed unless internal authorisation is given.
- Auriga invites you to mention the company in order to trigger an open dialogue in the interests of sharing and to support any affirmation by sharing the link to the sources of information, where possible.
Auriga does its best to respond to users with any questions or comments. The company reserves the right to amend this regulation as necessary and to delete the contents for reasons not indicated in this list.
If you need any clarification, please contact email@example.com.
Any user interaction will be considered, and in turn handled according to the management policies of our social media. All managers' social media profiles are handled personally. The profiles of Auriga employees, partners and consultants are also managed exclusively on a personal basis and in accordance with the indications of the internal social media policy.
The corporate social media accounts are managed by Auriga's Marketing & Communication Team, in collaboration with the communication agency.
Everyone is responsible for the content published and opinions expressed on social networks. We ask you to express your opinions correctly and appropriately, based as much as possible on verifiable, concrete data and in compliance with the law, taking into account these guidelines.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Auriga's official page is @Auriga and can be viewed at: https://www.facebook.com/aurigaspa. On Facebook you can share and comment on the content published in accordance with the rules established in this Social Media Policy. It is possible to interact with the Staff, both publicly and through private messages.
Auriga is not responsible for additional Facebook corporate pages, accounts or groups.
The official website address is https://www.linkedin.com/company/auriga-spa/. On LinkedIn, you can share and comment on the content published in accordance with the rules established in this Social Media Policy. It is possible to interact with the Staff, both publicly and through private messages.
Auriga also manages showcase pages on the same platform, with the aim of reaching specific targets and markets and that we invite you to follow:
Auriga is not responsible for additional corporate LinkedIn pages.
Auriga's official page is @auriga_the_banking_evolution and can be viewed at: https://www.instagram.com/auriga_the_banking_evolution/. On Instagram, you can share and comment on the content published in accordance with the rules established in this Social Media Policy. It is possible to interact with the Staff, both publicly and through private messages.
Auriga is not responsible for additional Instagram company pages, accounts or groups.
Auriga's official YouTube channel is available at: https://www.youtube.com/aurigathebanking%20evolution. On the YouTube channel there are videos of promotional campaigns, interviews and clips of Auriga events. On YouTube, you can share and comment on the content published in accordance with the rules established in this Social Media Policy.
Auriga is not responsible for further YouTube corporate profiles.
In the event that other unofficial accounts are found on social media platforms, please report them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.